How did you find Mainely Subarus?

Iboc_C64

I was just browsing google looking for parts and I noticed that a forum called mainelysubarus showed up there. I thought, hey "mainly" isn't normally spelled that way, wonder if its a Maine forum? And it was, so far this is the only Maine Subaru or WRX site I have found, and so far the community seems friendly, 2 for 2! I figure It couldn't hurt to ask locals when looking for good service.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
where i come from a nummah is someone who says or does somthing that isn't too bright.
no one down here has any idea what this means and i say it all the time... maybe i'm a nummah?

ToddyMack

Carter,

the other day when you walked up to my 05 rally blue sti you creeped out my client. Lol and when I told her you were from the Internet she got scared. ThNks for that
default_additional_spin.gif

ChadSRT

i was tagged by nate and some people while i was at mixers i think they did it as a joke and to spite my neon:D

Nate

Founding Father
i was tagged by nate and some people while i was at mixers i think they did it as a joke and to spite my neon:D

we wouldnt do that....
default_additional_sillylol.gif

it was funny though when we pulled in you were parked next to a wrx (tagged him too) and then on the other side of you was jami's (ferrari) wrx wagon, and carters 09 wrx.

you were way out numbered.

ChadSRT

ya cookie followed me there (the blue bugeye you tagged, which is a member) and i moved in and parked next to ferrari so he couldn't cause i know he would have wanted to haha.....and stephrs was a few cars down but i think you guys missed her!

Nate

Founding Father
must have missed her.... she drives the red rs right? and i didnt realize that the wrx was cookie. he was pulled in to the spot so i never saw the front mount.

justin should be working on my LGT this week. i got rear ended, so it in at carons.

ChadSRT

yes hers is the red wrx swapped rs with stephrs on the plate.....that sucks to hear about your car man...a friend of mine told me he watched a new wrx get rear ended and ruined his aftermarket duals and first thing i thought of was you but it was dark grey

Carter

Administrator
Carter,the other day when you walked up to my 05 rally blue sti you creeped out my client. Lol and when I told her you were from the Internet she got scared. ThNks for that
default_biggrin.png

oops, sorry
default_biggrin.png

Ray

The Northernah'
heard about it a evergreen subaru when my dad was buying his wrx..its a sweet place here..just what I was looking for

Latest posts

Back