wtf happened around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

You know... when Joel was around offering help like he did. When punks didn't postwhore 'my dick's bigger than yours' information. When we all got to laugh at each other and didn't get our panties in a bunch over stupid things. When Runnah and Vinny were actually ON the board. When Inski was a Mod. When MikeBike and Redline didn't have kids and were able to be on more often.

You know - the "Old STM". Oldie but goodie.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
You know... when Joel was around offering help like he did. When punks didn't postwhore 'my dick's bigger than yours' information. When we all got to laugh at each other and didn't get our panties in a bunch over stupid things. When Runnah and Vinny were actually ON the board. When Inski was a Mod. When MikeBike and Redline didn't have kids and were able to be on more often.

You know - the "Old STM". Oldie but goodie.
we could just Ban all members with E-Penis issues... but then we would have to go back to making fun of you
default_redface.gif

Evil Jeff

That's part of the evolution of a forum. We try our best to keep everything under control, but there's only so much "change" we can prevent.

Evil Jeff

And let's also not forget, some of the members posting in this very thread got their start here by e-thugging and panty bunching. Like I said, it's evolution. And not that crappy Mitsubishi, either.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
And let's also not forget, some of the members posting in this very thread got their start here by e-thugging and panty bunching. Like I said, it's evolution. And not that crappy Mitsubishi, either.

Hell even you and I had our 'issues'. It is all just teething and finding your place.

Text has a nasty way of making things sound worse than they really are. Bold and Itallic text also imparts sarchasm or yelling as much as CAPS LOCK. each forum sees these things differently and that's why some noobs appear as Ethugs when they are not really.. but some just are.

Redline

I don't have any issue with 99% of the members. There are a noteable few (read: recent) ones that I'm still scratching my head over, but that's details. The rest of my comment stands.

Rightseat

I spoze we COULD adopt the attack-post format of nabisco, but it's much more fun to pile on in a good-natured sorta way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back