car related tattoo ideas/ MS TATTOO THREAD

ryan13

I am looking to add to my tattoo collection and I really want a car related one.

I am looking at mechanic style pin-up girls as well as a cartoon style car (not sure if i'll do the subie yet) or engine/tool design.

throw out any ideas you got!

also, if it hasnt been started... we should get a MS Tattoo thread going
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan13

thumb_1123329638.jpg

subaru.jpg

844.gif

obviously with the blob eye front end and a few other tweaks

1123329648.jpg

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Seeing as a tatoo is a fairly permanent thing I dont think I would make it very specific like a subby. Its going to be there for a long time so it may be cool now but down the road might be kinda lame

SUBARUDE

ya but there is so many ways to remove them now you can get what you want and if you don't like it later your can remove it

topdeeni

U know.. my Fiance'/wife/woman/significant other/maid is just a wild artist when she gets an idea; she has never done anything like what UR asking for but she may B game.

When U get some idea of what UR looking for as for as objects and the arrnagmentof them let me know... I may B able to get her to feel froggy and leap just to see what she can do. Even if U decide it aint right I dont care, I think she does some interesting things and would love the excuse to show it off to see if I/we can draw her out of her shell

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Check out Nuclear Tattoo on myspace. She is a friend of mine and does great work!! She would whip up whatever you'd like.

Trevor723

Piston facing downward... pinup girl pole dancing off the connecting rod. Sort of like the tiny side stages at clubs.

I dunno I'm making this up on the spot.

ryan13

Piston facing downward... pinup girl pole dancing off the connecting rod. Sort of like the tiny side stages at clubs.
I dunno I'm making this up on the spot.

one of the ideas that I saw was down these lines. Pin-up in the middle and two pistons crossing in the background. either that or one piston and one wrench.

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 09:06:02-----

Seeing as a tatoo is a fairly permanent thing I dont think I would make it very specific like a subby. Its going to be there for a long time so it may be cool now but down the road might be kinda lame
nate... not sure if you have seen some of mine... not too concerned about "later down the road" haha

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 09:06:43-----

U know.. my Fiance'/wife/woman/significant other/maid is just a wild artist when she gets an idea; she has never done anything like what UR asking for but she may B game.
When U get some idea of what UR looking for as for as objects and the arrnagmentof them let me know... I may B able to get her to feel froggy and leap just to see what she can do. Even if U decide it aint right I dont care, I think she does some interesting things and would love the excuse to show it off to see if I/we can draw her out of her shell
you goin to the meet wednesday? I may take you up on this just to get another opinion/drawing

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 09:07:11-----

Check out Nuclear Tattoo on myspace. She is a friend of mine and does great work!! She would whip up whatever you'd like.

checking now...

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 09:23:10-----

If I do get the car done, I want to get Louie, my new guard dog
default_additional_sillylol.gif
, sitting next to the car too.

Apollyon12

http://www.bmeink.com *** NWS *** (naked, tattoo'd people, not a lot but they are there)

The BEST collection of peoples tattoo's and artist's collections that I know of. Really worth the look, even though its not all "free" you can view a lot of different work and you can view all of the artist portfolios for "free". I say "free" because you can pay for a membership or you can submit some of your own photos for a limited time membership. But you get to view the first 100 pages (1200 images) of each reader gallery type before you need a membership.

It's part of the Body Modification Ezine, which is a really cool site too.

http://www.bmezine.com *** Defintly NWS *** (lots of naked, tattoo'd, pieced people)

I now get all my work done at Sanctuary Tattoo in Portland, by Ryan Flemming.

http://www.sanctuarytattoo.com/. My wife really likes Danielle's style too, and plans to have her do some work as soon as we have more disposable income.

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 11:03:55-----

hahaha
But, does anything ever end well on that forum?...

Good Point.

ryan13

Thanks for all the posts and links guys... I have actually seen that thread on nasioc
default_additional_sillylol.gif
some of those are horrrrible... but that subie girl makes up for them all.

Just a little insight into my reasoning for this...

I know that I am interested in subarus now and may not be in a year or 10 years but I have always like cars/trucks and tinkering with them. So wanting a car related tattoo would be hard to make generic hence just finding one that looks good and getting it no matter how long I have owned it or will own it. just to prove to you all... here is one I got when I was 18 bc I liked it... still no regrets and still not done lol...

n5812440_31830281_9027.jpg

Also, I have been a huge fan of new school stye tattoos but I am not a huge fan of the color on me. out of the 10 or so tattoos that I have only one of them is color based. So if I decide to get a subie/car related tattoo it will be full gray scale.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
here's the only tattoo I have....this pic was taken about two years ago, a few weeks after i got it.

sorry about the blinding white.

DSCF3650.jpg

ryan13

Thought I would bump this thread since I finally got my new one looking presentable after a bad first healing.

I'll get a few better ones up. This was right after I took the bandage off tonight.

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMTMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMjIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMjMuanBn.jpg

The artist, Tim Senical, has a very unique style when it comes to colors and shading. Can't wait till I have more money to continue the sleeve.

Latest posts

Back