Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

Rim repair around Portland?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Berttmann

Berttmann
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 30-September 08
  • Vehicle:Subaru LGT limited '05
Got a set of 18's for super cheap/freeee. curious if anyone knew where i could get a bent rim straightened out... its aluminum of course so i cant take a hammer to it

OFFLINE   TheNailman

TheNailman

Warcock

• 7,618 posts
  • Joined 30-September 06
  • Vehicle:05 WRX
one of the best places in new england is a block away from me in waltham ma. if you can wait a couple weeks, i can bring it down here, and for 110 they can straighten it, for 160, they will straighten it, and paint it the original color. and it will look like new.
lemme know.

Posted Image

Forum Alert Level: BLACKWATCH PLAID

OFFLINE   CheySpec207

CheySpec207
  • 514 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Vehicle:2002 WRB Subaru WRX
theres a guy his business is called Alloy rim repair or something but he comes by my work sometime and he posts up at the toyota/ lexus dealership

OFFLINE   Berttmann

Berttmann
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 30-September 08
  • Vehicle:Subaru LGT limited '05
http://superbuytires.com/TIG/TIG%205/ this is the rims i got foe flee and they go for $154 might just be better off getting a new rim

OFFLINE   Mighty Subie

Mighty Subie
  • 1,208 posts
  • Joined 12-March 09
  • Vehicle:04 flying REX wagon
pfft I took a 2 lb sledge to one of my stockers for my 02 wrx.. it's a little dented on the inside but seals fine and balances fine. no issues with it.
--Matt--

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OFFLINE   Meyagi

Meyagi

mmmm Supra!

• +Vendor
  • 2,609 posts
  • Joined 25-July 07
  • LocationStandish
  • Vehicle:94 Supra Turbo 6spd
Garage View Garage
Alloy wheel repair. Google it in maine, guys name is Kerry he does a good job.
Meyagi's Automotive. Subaru maintenance/repair, engine/trans swaps, custom fabrication, and fender rolling availible!
Posted Image
94 Supra Turbo, 2JZGTE, S366 single turbo. dreams do come true!
98 GS300, 2JZGTE VVTI S363 single turbo swap, 4 door Supra
93 Impreza wagon, 2.2 n/a-T, now with 100% more ken block
04 ZX10R GT28RS 5psi of boost, 220whp. overkill is an understatement.
94 Legacy Mi Wagon, STi swap, GT3076R/Hydra Nemesis2.6 (sold, but never forgotten)
92 Accord Coupe, fully built motor, T04R turbo, 530whp pump fuel, 12.4@124mph (sold... sigh..)

Real Wheels > Stock Wheels > Steelies > Rotas > Wagon Wheels
No SPC.
Alura Is Awesome

OFFLINE   ryan13

ryan13
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 24-October 08
  • Vehicle:04 STI

Alloy wheel repair. Google it in maine, guys name is Kerry he does a good job.

He's a real nice guy, I met him last summer and had him look at a few of my rims for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OFFLINE   07UGM_TR

07UGM_TR
  • 170 posts
  • Joined 28-November 08
  • Vehicle:07 WRX TR
^+1 i use to work at the Mercedes Dealership, that's the guy we use to use, really nice guy yea his name is Kerry Staples..i used him when i curbed one of my rims...def recomended(sp)

OFFLINE   inski

inski
  • 5,903 posts
  • Joined 08-April 08
Garage View Garage
Plus 1 for Kerry Staples.
He used to come to Westbrook all the time, just not your place. I think he still visits Rowe and Norman David. Most wheels are $75-90 each. Hes a good straightener.

He works out of a trailer he drags around from dealer to dealer, call him and you can drop off or he might come to you.
http://www.awrswheel...ions_maine.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users