The unofficial GUN talk thread

-=Lobstah=-

does anyone have a .22 bore laser and/or experience of zeroing in a scope ? i couldn't get it tuned in yesterday for nothing.

inski

Are you getting a group anywhere on the paper? A tight group is key, then you can move your group around.

Ty Ty

does anyone have a .22 bore laser and/or experience of zeroing in a scope ? i couldn't get it tuned in yesterday for nothing.
I just sighted in a scope on a .177 pellet rifle the other day. It'll do a 1 inch spread at 100ft. Not bad for a crappy old pellet gun.

-=Lobstah=-

Are you getting a group anywhere on the paper? A tight group is key, then you can move your group around.
at 25 yrds the group was within 1 inch from a semi-solid platform, at 100 yrds, about 2-2.5 inches from standing position.

diabloadsit

at 25 yrds the group was within 1 inch from a semi-solid platform, at 100 yrds, about 2-2.5 inches from standing position.
Site the thing in about 50 yards. Go to the sitting position when doing it. You want to scope a rifle in with support or any gun for that matter.

I want to go to the range soon. Mybe I can talk Brain into going. I will let you know. You can bring the rifle and we can help.

diabloadsit

I just sighted in a scope on a .177 pellet rifle the other day. It'll do a 1 inch spread at 100ft. Not bad for a crappy old pellet gun.
Dude that is pretty dang good for a crappy pellet gun.

You should buy one of the pro comp ones. They can shoot a 1 inch group at like 100 yards.

Ty Ty

Eh, it's my can plinker. I sit out on the back deck during the summer and plink away at beer cans for hours, heh.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
just bought an M1 super 90 today. 18.5" barrel, extended capacity
default_lost.gif

sucker kicks!

diabloadsit

wow that is down out wrong. kind of funny though. I wouldn't kill a squirrl for no reason. Now if they were getting into my house and messing some stuff up I would destroy that thing.

rsalomon13

Thought I would toss in my collection.....Glock 17(9mm), Glock 23(.40), Oly AR-15(5.56 NATO/.223), Rem 870(3in. 12 gauge), Rem 597(.22LR). And a few more shared guns up at the in-laws.

Ty Ty

All I have is my Walther P99 .40 There's a 30-30 here, a 30-06, a 12 guage, and a .22 pistol and .22 rifle, but they're not mine.

I do have a lot of bb and pellet guns though, heh.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
what is the .22 pistol? I have been thinking about getting one. but I really would like to try one first.

Latest posts

Back