StoryLand April 24 + 25

inski

http://skism.org/cmc/viewtopic.php?t=3868

CMC's big kick-off of the season at Story Land, Bartlett, NudeHamster (NH). Who's going!?!?!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Rallycross is da 24th in NH as well. I may stop by on the 25th to say hi to people, but myself and my fathers participation in CMC events this summer will be limited to none.

inski

Thanks for the reminder, I have to align my car also. Winter killed all that was good under my car.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I'll be there Sunday with the STi. I should apologize in advance for any dirt I may leave on the tarmac. I will be at Rochester playing the dirt the day before. This will be my first ax with the STi. You all should come watch just for the entertainment factor!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Me and Shortpunk are in for the 25th as well. I need to find someone going up from the Auburn area so the they can haul my race tires. I can't fit 4 in a sedan with a cage.

katnip

Me and Shortpunk are in for the 25th as well. I need to find someone going up from the Auburn area so the they can haul my race tires. I can't fit 4 in a sedan with a cage.
must be heck of a cage. I fit 8 tires in the rally car (RS sedan)

EvilAsPie

took today off to do some last minute car prep. Been running around like crazy this week getting alignments and having my wrx tuned and tweaked. She's running 18psi that comes in at 2800rpm. Still needs better struts and springs, but i'm gunna go beat it for the weekend just to see how it does.

The RS is 100% ready for the season. Didn't really change anything just some new bushing here and there.

We don't make it to a lot of MS meets so please come say hi. We're numbers 40 and 180. You can't miss the loud yellow wagon!

katnip

took today off to do some last minute car prep. Been running around like crazy this week getting alignments and having my wrx tuned and tweaked. She's running 18psi that comes in at 2800rpm. Still needs better struts and springs, but i'm gunna go beat it for the weekend just to see how it does.
The RS is 100% ready for the season. Didn't really change anything just some new bushing here and there.

We don't make it to a lot of MS meets so please come say hi. We're numbers 40 and 180. You can't miss the loud yellow wagon!
see you guys there.

ReZPunK

haha subies on pavement...its hard to watch like Pride Parade in down town San Fran.

looks like all had fun...

on a side note...that's how i drive through the Parking lot of Storyland every summer at the end of a day with the kids there...

Latest posts

Back