CMC June 13 Maine Mall A/X Benefit for Eric Benson

saabman

CMC's next autocross at the Maine Mall on June 13 will be a benefit event for Eric Benson. Monies raised will go to the Eric Benson Scholorship at Westbrook HS. Come out to drive or simply out of respect and support of Eric's memory.

Chris

CMC A/X Chair

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

sign in starts at 7:30 and goes all day! and i think its like 30-50 bucks to register....cant remember off the top of my head.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
7am - 8am -- Arrive for Tech and Registration

9am -- Tech and Registration Closes

9:30am -- Mandatory Driver’s Meeting

10am -- First vehicle on course

5pm -- Typical End of Day

Major Minor

Members $30 $25

Non-Members $40 $35

Taiden

holy jesus since when were member ax prices $25? (or is it more because it's donation?)

I remember daily prices being like $10-$15

Regardless of price I will still be attending

saabman

CMC has not had $15 member pricing since around 2000-2001. As with all things cost rise (in particular lot rental). CMC is still a bargain relative to other clubs in New England. I tynik it is fitting that since Eric was a member of this organization and of CMC that we extend member pricing to MainelySubarus members. I will float this with the officers in CMC and report back.

Taiden

@saabman

Definitely a good deal, no doubt about it. I just seem to remember paying in the teens when I was in highschool (06-07)

Regardless I will still show and race in the name of Eric!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
I know this is for a good cause, but june 13th is also Wicked Big Meet in mass and i know a lot of members will be attending that..... no way to change the date on this for a possibly bigger turnout?

saabman

No, CMCs schedule is established early in the year. We have signed contracts with the Maine Mall. We feel it important to have the benefit as soon as possible and at a place that gives us the best chance for donations. Our other venues are off the beaten path and would have little chance for spectator contribution.

Chris

saabman

And I understand that many MSrs will be going to the WBM. CMC will be there in strength, and any MSrs that make it are a bonus.

Chris

Matt

ill do my best to be at the auto x event and ill donate alittle cash as well,the guy died from a single punch and this event will be a nice thing in his honor, wont be doing the autox but ill be there....which reminds me i need to get some ms stickers....

Ty Ty

I'll come watch. My rallycrosser is currently in many many pieces, so it's not really useful as a car at the moment.

ReZPunK

racing anything > Wicked Big Mess.

go show how fast your car is, instead of sitting in a giant parking lot talking about how fast your car is.

I wish i could attend this event but im contracted to perform at a museum in Bar Harbor that same day.

Latest posts

Back