CMC A/X June 27 Lewiston Colisee Smokin' Subies

EvilAsPie

plaque1small.jpg

smokinsubies.png

Heidi and I are chairing the next CMC autocross. Actual gate locations may change for safety and logistics, but the general flow should be a good time!

Come all Subarus to "Smokin' Subies" next Sunday at the Lewiston Colisee.

I'll buy the beverage of your choice for any Subaru Driver that can beat me raw time!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilAsPie

Sure do. You'll have no prob if you can let a few cones live. That and i'm kinda counting on you not being used to your new setup yet. :fingers crossed:

Trainable

Sure do. You'll have no prob if you can let a few cones live. That and i'm kinda counting on you not being used to your new setup yet. :fingers crossed:
Statistically speaking I'm due for a clean run in the scoob. That's how stats work, right?... Hopefully the learning curve of the new setup isn't too steep, otherwise I could be facing the wrong direction an awful lot. My goal of the day is to make the lot 1->2 trans without lifting, so that could lead to some "issues".

Stein

Stein
Whats up with the two different slalom routes? TBD or the driver can do whatever they feel like?

saabman

It called an "optional slalom". You must go through the slalom, but you can choose which side you start on (and alternate sides from then on). Typically there is entrance advantage to one side and exit advantage at the other end. SO you must determine which "advantage" is better for you.

Chris

CMC A/X Chair

Apollyon12

It's getting real hard to stick to my current "no-autocross-until-the-Z-is-on-the-road" policy. That does look like a very enjoyable course.

EvilAsPie

It's getting real hard to stick to my current "no-autocross-until-the-Z-is-on-the-road" policy. That does look like a very enjoyable course.
Gotta keep the skills sharp! We're going to the colisee this sunday to get a better look at how our design will look on payment, then make some hand drawn maps with actual gate and cone placement. i'm obviously going for smooth and challenging.

inski

Might have to skip my tournament for this. !!SUNDAY!!

Thanks for postin this event here. I'm not so good at checking schedules anymore.

Nate

Founding Father
Well I'm working that day, but might have to talk the boys into hoping on the truck and coming down to watch for a bit. My station is right down town only a mile or so away.

EvilAsPie

Come check out the autox this sunday!!

Show up 8-8:30 to the colisee, empty your car of junk, and do some spirited parking lot driving! Should be a fast/fun course with the obvious straight away!

Don't forget if your subie and beat my subie, i'll buy ya a beverage.

And the weather is looking perfect!

abenson100

well i'll be there not sure if ill be driving a subie or not. if so it will be the ss again. also anyone that want to take a look at the car this would be a good opportunity.

also the course looks fast and a lot of fun. this sort of set-up worked we a few years ago, so it should be good again.

GREASEMONKEY