July 11, 2010 CMC A/X Lewiston Colisee

saabman

Your next chance to test your ability at A/X with CMC will come on July 11 at the Lewiston Colisee (same venue as yesterday, but a different course). While this one does not have a Subie theme but that should not deter you.

I dare say talk to any Subaru driver that was at yesterdays event and they will tell you they had a blast. So what are you waiting for
default_cool.png

Chris

EvilAsPie

Sadly the usual Subaru crew wont be at this one. Mark, Heidi, and myself are going to the 311/Offspring show and will be headed out early afternoon.

EvilAsPie

I'll be there.... but no one cares...
I would care. If i was going... I'll be chasing your times.

What do you have done to your STi to put you into BSP? I'm hoping to have koni inserts and RCE yellow springs before i compete again.

Boynton4

I'll be there.... but no one cares...
I care! Thanks for giving my very first ride in a turbocharged subaru, flying around an autocross track, all four wheels spinning on the launch. It was awesome!

WRXav8r

.....What do you have done to your STi to put you into BSP? I'm hoping to have koni inserts and RCE yellow springs before i compete again.
I think it was the tune, or the Perrin PSRS that changed the stock suspension mount points... I am on the very low end of BSP.... I can do a lot more to the car and keep the class for a while... Next thing up is stickier tires.... My biggest disadvantages in the class are the street tires I run are 200 tread wear and I have stock Springs/Struts...

I hope to have sticky tires by season end... maybe aftermarket springs/struts by next season.

Trainable

I think it was the tune, or the Perrin PSRS that changed the stock suspension mount points... I am on the very low end of BSP.... I can do a lot more to the car and keep the class for a while... Next thing up is stickier tires.... My biggest disadvantages in the class are the street tires I run are 200 tread wear and I have stock Springs/Struts...
I hope to have sticky tires by season end... maybe aftermarket springs/struts by next season.
Changing boost = SP. Not sure if the PSRS is allowed in SP, replacing suspension bushings is allowed, but I don't think you are allowed to increase the amount of metal used. Doubt anyone would have a problem since they *may* gain you 0.001s vs an offset urethane bushing which is legal. Do they lower the rear of the control arm as well as moving it towards the outside of the car?
I'll be there but subaruless.

02 WRX Chris

Yes mike! You can run anything! I think the last time I went....which was last year it was 35 to get in because I wasn't a member. But im pretty sure he can square that away. I might have to show up and see that! That go kart is freakin sick!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
As long as it passes tech you can run it.... I don't remember what tech entails. Probably not catching on fire and also having the battery tied down I guess

Meyagi

I'm a hack
theres like 4 wires on the whole thing, and no battery. lol if it catches fire, its because the driver is incredibly hot HAHAHAHA

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Mikey, was that you zipping around the old Slyvania plant lot the other day.
Chris
haha yes it was Chris!! that parking lot isn't big enough to really rip on that thing, but it is fun to slide around burning rubber!

saabman

This weekend draws close, hope to see a good turnout of Subies (after all this is in Evergreens backyard)

Latest posts

Back