Some More LED Mods: Interior Lighting

apkarian100

Vendor
My friend came to me asking if I could convert much of his interior lighting to LED. He has a 2000 Impreza RS also. He wanted a nice red-lit interior, so I delivered.

All lighting uses pure red LEDs, even though some of the pics make the lighting look orange.

PICS!:

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

HR radness

His royal radness
wow, I converted my guages over but didnt do a lot of work, pulled the green condoms and painted the bulbs red. Came out OK but doesn't look as good as that speedo/tach! Any chance you could do mine? Just the speedo/tach/main gauges, The rest I can live with

apkarian100

Vendor
I'm game. Shoot me over a PM and we can go from there.

wow, I converted my guages over but didnt do a lot of work, pulled the green condoms and painted the bulbs red. Came out OK but doesn't look as good as that speedo/tach! Any chance you could do mine? Just the speedo/tach/main gauges, The rest I can live with

apkarian100

Vendor
I could tell everyone, but I might start making this a little side job, so I'm going to keep the details to myself for a little bit. I'm sorry. If you want it done, I'd be more than happy to do this for you for a price.

wow that's awesome! how did you do that?? id love to try it with my 2002 wrx

Rallytech14

I could tell everyone, but I might start making this a little side job, so I'm going to keep the details to myself for a little bit. I'm sorry. If you want it done, I'd be more than happy to do this for you for a price.
haha yeah i totally understand that

good luck!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well I certainly hope your "secret" is not the drop in LED guage lights that you can get. cause it wouldn't be a good secret.

apkarian100

Vendor
No, those don't work too great. I've used them before. They don't light things too evenly.

well I certainly hope your "secret" is not the drop in LED guage lights that you can get. cause it wouldn't be a good secret.

GREASEMONKEY