What Do you do for a living?

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Teacher at Sylvan Learning Center. Its a great job in a field that is doing a lot more "firing" than hiring right now. I work with students with an array of learning and social disabilities along with other students are are just looking for an edge.

i-wagon

technically my job title is equipment operator at auburn public works. which really means plow jockey in the winter, I get a power broom in the spring, and just recently I've been using gps to map the city's infrastructure during the summer. I did 2 years of CAD in high school to land me the gps gig.

Stein

Stein
I work at Kumon Math and Reading Center
default_smile.png

I don't know if its similar to Sylvan though.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
driving instructor, get to teach hot chix how to drive like hooligans, they learn how to go like hell and hopefully not hit stuff.

(well at least sometimes I get to teach hot chix) otherwise it's just plain old normal hooligans.

EddieHunt05

Was a pipfitter are B.I.W laid off last July, Been a self-employed lobsterman since I was 8, and currently working construction well.. most of the time destruction

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i went to CMCC for automotives, worked in a few private shops, Lexus of portland as a tech, NorthEast Auto Design as a parts intstaller/fabricator/tuner/problem solver/dyno technician/ and builder of stixxx's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ sti (
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_tongue.png
:p greg!)Then went on to work in a parts store(sucked) and now i work from home doing general repairs on most everything made in japan, headgasket jobs and anything else really on subarus, and custom ecu chipping/tuning on obd1 Hondas. on the side i push snow around in the winter and fix atv's and sleds. Once in a while i can be convinced to do rust repair and body work, but im really not a fan of that stuff, although it usually comes out pretty good for being self taught and hating it lol

Latest posts

Back