how did PEdro manage this?

topdeeni

Vehicle: 2006 AW Rex

really nun-o-muh-bees-wax but I am curious... Since I manage/admin/moderate gaming forums I own (well I pay for most of it...sooo), I tend to notice silly things....I can't resist looking at the members online, what they are reading and checking out the spyders, web-bots and crawlers that frequesnt the site. <--dey is gewd fer surch injuns...

I am sure there is a perfectly good reason for this but damm...

Joined in Mar 09 with 3042 posts...hahah!

5 months 3000+ posts...WOW

How did he have time to attend the NEFR, go to work, vacation, spend time with the wife, eat, sleep or even poop for that matter....

I do beleive Pedro is making clones of himself with the chemsitry kit he got from Toyz-R-us...

topdeeni

whats a "stm"?

ralphwiggum.gif

Apollyon12

Subaru Tuners of Maine

The now defunct site that a lot of us came from. It was "supported" by Patriot Subaru and started by their ?sales manager? While MS is supported by Evergreen.

Nate

Founding Father
a few months back carter and i bought out the remainder of that site and merged it here. his post count from there added to his post count here. thus making him a post count GOD!

topdeeni

oh crap...

can we add the post count at my gaming site here?

hahaha...just kidding! the last thing U want is my gaming friends over here... they are a much zanier and unleashed crowd...although one of them does werk for Manley Performace products! Crappy pilot but knows a lot 'bout carz

topdeeni

OOO...this is the VIP area thinga mah jigggy...

so I can post one of my favortiest pixx!

stfu_noob.jpg

kittens.jpg

2342751631_585a3bd983.jpg

or three.......

Ryan

Subaru Tuners of Maine
The now defunct site that a lot of us came from. It was "supported" by Patriot Subaru and started by their ?sales manager? While MS is supported by Evergreen.
What is Vinnie up to these days anyway..?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Demotion...
I had 4k posts on STM. I was on there for a long time. and some of them were cut out when the General forum was dumped in the merger.

plus I has the awesome.

Latest posts

Back