'01 Impreza 2.5Rs - Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollyon12

I am considering the possibilty of selling my Rs.   I originally bought it for a winter beater, but it became my DD last summer and now I am thinking about swapping over to a Baja.

It is an auto trans, the body has 170,000 miles and the motor has 40,000 on new pistons, rings, HG, timing belt, and water pump.   '02-03 WRX front and rear seats.   Previous owner did shocks and lowering springs sometime before 140k and I did the brakes last summer.   Not shown in the pics is the brush guard (installed) and extra fog lights (included).   I have a set of studded Hakkapeliitta snow tire on steel rims that will be included in addition to the Rs 5-spokes.   Has aftermarket headers, high flow cat and OBX cat-back, so it has a great Suby rumble, but not obnoxiously loud.   I will include the stock cat-back that I have to pass inspection, but I don't have a stock header or cat section.   Has a CAI and upgraded sway bars.

The air conditioning doesn't work, it needs a new evaporator and the cruise doesn't work either.

Had typical fender rust (shown) and I did a quick fiberglass job, so it passes inspection but won't win any show awards.   Passenger fender has a dent, probably from snow impact, that was there when I bought it.

KBB Good/Fair is $3200/$2600 so I am looking to get $3000.

fz6op4.jpg

2guibm1.jpg

11bqn2g.jpg

bed5vs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I am going to show this ad to someone that may be interested in your car. Did you replace any other seals when the motor was rebuilt, how does it idle, rev, etc? PM me if you want.

Apollyon12

I did not do the rebuild, the previous owner did it.   But it runs and idles good.   I have never had any problems with it.

Apollyon12

That is correct.   His for sale thread can still be found.   I haven't done anything major to is since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back