05 RS full interior and other stuff

Killerbumblebee

Selling a complete interior out of an 05 RS, black in color, complete with door cards, front and back seats, and rear window trim. I upgraded mine to wrx limited leather, don't need the stock ones. (250)

I also have a intake manifold out of an 06 2.5i sohc engine with 41k on it. Didn't use it for my engine swap. (75)

New front axle shaft for a 95-01? impreza. bought for an old car, wrong part (it needed a 2wd shaft) ((35))

Subaru legacy H6 stock style rotors new (advance auto). Going to use them for an upgrade, decided to go another way. (40)

I'm trying to clear some of the crap out of my basement, I'll entertain offers on any of it. I can e-mail pictures of the interior. I'll also consider trades for stuff I'm interested in:

05 RS compatible drivers side rear door (any color)

Good condition TD04

2.5L Short block (ej257)

6" by 9" decant speakers

STi Steering wheel

17" rims that clear Brembo's

WRX side skirts

Thanks,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Killerbumblebee

Front seats are in pretty good shape except there is a crack in the front, height adjustment lever on the drivers seat. I've been meaning to take the seat out and see what can be done with it, but never got around to it. The cloth however is in nice shape overall. If your interested I can snap a couple pictures and e-mail them to you gabe.

n8wrx

Spec B
any pics of the seats? dont care about the fronts just the rears and cards, ill grab it all as I need the drivers seat base and the rear seat and cards are black im swapping out for the STI ones I have now. going all black. Let me know.

Killerbumblebee

Yea, we can probably work something out. I'm web illiterate so I'm not so good at posting pictures on here, but shoot me your e-mail and I'll send you some pictures of the rear seats and the door cards.

Killerbumblebee

Sorry guys, few things changed. All the stuff is still for sale, however I am no longer in need of any of the listed parts, I just bought a 2009 2.5i hatch. PMed regarding the seats, thanks!

Latest posts

Back