07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

i know everyone loves pix, so i finally decided to post some of the angriest grocery getter in oxford:D

pix are from my cell phone, sorry for the crap quality

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
So it wasn't a nuclear explosion coming from Oxford...it was Matt's lights.....PHEWWW!
default_additional_hail.gif

Looking good man!

i-wagon

give me time, there will be more or brighter ones

almost forgot my wish list.

wrx 17's with g-forces for summer

piaa bulbs for high and low beams

piaa driving lights ( not impressed with mine or mike-d's malaysian made hellas)

eventually i'd like oem subaru fog lights...

and that's about it

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

yeah that was from a guy joel hooked me up with. $250 for all 7 windows with certificate of legality. come out nice too

might get up some dirty pix if i get it out on the track tomorrow

i-wagon

yeah we have a 1/5 mile circleish track in the field out back, i tore it up real good last week after the rain. i was going to go out todaybut i melted holes in my fog light covers, so i'm probably going to cut out holes in them so i don't have to keep popping them on and off and forget the lights on and melt stuff again. more pics if i get ambitious after chasing deer around

i-wagon

ok... someone stop me if this sounds too 'tahded, but i think i figured out a way to run dual exhaust from the axle-back

i-wagon

i know, if money wasn't an issue I'd do headers-back....wait, or just buy a wrx

i was thinking 2 dynomax race bullets should do the trick....i think they make them short enough....if not, 2 cans:D

inski

I thought your car felt funny after the snow tires went on. I mounted up my Winterforces and yup, they feel funny.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

i-wagon

i's told you i thought it was the tires. snows are rated slower and have softer sidewalls. i know'd that when i bought them.... can't wait for spring and getting performance tires:D

inski

that's part of it. My Dunlop 3Ds didn't feel anything like this. Some of it must be the wicked supah tall lugs on the Winterforces, and the directionalness, and like you said the squishy walls.

i-wagon

need 17's with g-forces for non snow days..... them tires were the shiznit on my buddies 300zx

Latest posts

Back