15" steelies with brand new tires mounted 5x100 $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Just thought I'd put these up as I no longer need them. Set of four steel wheels with tires mounted, unsure of the brand. Pics to follow as soon as I go to my storage shed. I'll do $150 for the set of four.

-Rick

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
P82A0329_zps23536f14.jpg

That's all I've got, but as you can see the tread is perfect. Feel free to make an offer, I have way too many tires in here...

Just realized how confusing this looks; the ones for sale are the 2nd ones stacked from the top. *Not the 16" or the top ones.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Rick, I might be interested depending on something else I'm looking into. Would you be able to deliver?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Yeah that's not a problem. My Dad wanted me to stop by his house this week, so I might be coming up that way, just let me know.

IBratmanI

Yeah that's not a problem. My Dad wanted me to stop by his house this week, so I might be coming up that way, just let me know.
Trying to get a price on 6 spokes from Sooch. Those are what I want, but depends on the price. Gabe has a pair of them, and Sooch has 3. But if it's out of my price range, then I'd grab these.

IBratmanI

Yeah forget sooch, he doesn't need any money for his car swap, also he's bad to do business with too.
Lol, just got the details all worked out. I'll be getting his wheels, and probably with your help, you just might not know it yet Lol.

GLWS. This is a decent deal for wheels/tires!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Can't remember Matt. If someone wants them I can find out though, there's like 16 tires downstairs lol.

wrangler25

If i can sell a couple sets of tires out of the garage id make room for these for my gfs car. Ill let u know assuming you still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back