2001 Forester L 5 speed $1800 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Hey everyone,

I have for sale an 01' Forester L, 180k on the clock. I was going to fix this up and turn it into my daily driver, but I think 3 cars is enough for my situation right now. I am asking $1800 or best reasonable offer. If you think the price is too high, make me an offer The worst I can say is no.

Pics:

P82A0223.jpg

P82A0221.jpg

P82A0222.jpg

P82A0225.jpg

P82A0224.jpg

P82A0233.jpg

P82A0230.jpg

P82A0227.jpg

P82A0229.jpg

P82A0234.jpg

P82A0226.jpg

P82A0232.jpg

The car runs and drives, but I can feel the clutch slipping so that will need to be replaced. There is also a pin hole leak in the exhaust. As you can see by the pics, the car has slight rust in the usual quarter panel places, but it's not bad considering it's age. I was originally planning on pulling the motor and putting a new clutch in, fixing the exhaust, then selling it, but I honestly don't have the time or energy for that right now. I just started school again, and I am working also. Please PM me any questions you have.

Thanks,

-Rick

ReZPunK

If I sell my WRX soon, I will be calling you about this....wanna trade for a wrx? This ride and $3000... ;-)

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
If no one ends up buying it I will eventually fix it, then list it again, with a higher price. So now it's anyone's chance to buy it, fix it up and make a profit on it lol.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Bump, still available. Title is the the glovebox as well as a spare set of keys, drive it away. Car is located in Harpswell, Maine, and I am willing to transport it up to an hour away upon serious request.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Still available, I just sent away for the title today, so that should be here in a month. I'm going to list this on CL with a higher price tag once I get the title, unless someone on here needs it. $1200 is a steal for this car, fix the clutch and daily drive it.

KamB

Kam Berry
Still available, I just sent away for the title today, so that should be here in a month. I'm going to list this on CL with a higher price tag once I get the title, unless someone on here needs it. $1200 is a steal for this car, fix the clutch and daily drive it.
Still available? Have a cousin looking for a car.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm trying to figure out a way to keep this...and buy another subaru...because I don't have enough already.

default_banana.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back