2004 outback part out

rstackie

i have a a 2004 Subaru outback i am parting out message with needs, the interior is great condition the motor is blown tranny worked good when parked and wheels and tires are gone. the rear sub frame is rusted out also body is in good condition or make offer on whole car http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/4534264042.html this has the photos will be junking car in a few weeks

rstackie

i would do 650obo for the whole, but keep in mind it has no wheels or tires, and motor doesn't run i have taken timing components off it for other cars, the motor had a bad knock to it. 

and IBratmanI if your friend is interested i can try and get a better look at some time this weekend 

injulen

This is a 2.5 sohc? If bratmans friend doesn't end up wanting the exhaust, i might. I think it'll work on my 02 obs or at least the header and cats. If someone knows otherwise though, chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
This is a 2.5 sohc? If bratmans friend doesn't end up wanting the exhaust, i might. I think it'll work on my 02 obs or at least the header and cats. If someone knows otherwise though, chime in.
Yeah the entire y pipe will fit yours. He mainly needs the cat back.

injulen

Yeah bratman my muffler and intermediate pipe I think I can get away with, but they removed the cat so that's what I'm in need of. Glad to know that it would fit, thanks.

Edit: just looked at the photos of my obs again and it looks like they also cut the flange off the intermediate so not sure what I'll end up doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

This exhaust won't fit cause in 2000 the legacy changed there whole rear susp which totally rework the way the exhaust is run in the rear

Latest posts

Back