2013 WRX and STI pics from SEMA Show

Gretsch308

That's a special edition only released in AU and JP. Maybe EU. 2014 is when they will most likely change the chassis. The 13's should be the same as the 11's and 12's with small differences here and there.

widowmaker

Last edited by a moderator:

widowmaker

Do you have a link for that?
Here's another link. First paragraph.

"Augmenting their fast and furious character with a unique measure of cosmetic flash, the 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX and Subaru WRX STI Special Editions made their debut appearance at the SEMA Show prior to going on sale here next spring."

http://www.kbb.com/c...ng-this-spring/

Just for kicks, confirming with SOA now @ 1-800-SUBARU3.

And just confirmed with Subaru customer service. They are releasing 100 STI and 200 WRX special edition (the orange and black one in my links) for the USDM market, 2013 model year.

Gretsch308

Wonder what demand will look like on these. Probably go fast. I'm holding out for the new chassis myself.

scubiecraig

I thought I just saw a thread on NASIOC stating that a dealership in TX was getting one of those. Orange being my favorite color, I happen to like it!

White rims and accents inside the car would make it so much more eye appealing though.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Im liking the STI ans WRX they have written along the bottom of the door it looks wicked cool. Reminds me of in Fast Five with the 911 GT3 RS when it had it written along the side of the car. I love STI's and WRX's anyway.. Besides the 08-12 hatch. It looks like a ford from the back.

widowmaker

Im liking the STI ans WRX they have written along the bottom of the door it looks wicked cool. Reminds me of in Fast Five with the 911 GT3 RS when it had it written along the side of the car. I love STI's and WRX's anyway.. Besides the 08-12 hatch. It looks like a ford from the back.
Yeah but Fords only see my hatch from the back.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Not exactly an original look. It was the 1966 Porsche 911R that started the Black decals on rocker panels thing. Google it up doods.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
my comment was not a criticism, just statement of fact.

The 911GT3 RS in Furious Five is just one in a long line of hot 911s that have sported that look. Here's the original, from 1966. 911R was a factory lightweight race/rally special, with fiberglass fenders/hood, plexi windows and extensive lightening throughout the car. Think there were only a couple dozen ever built. Genuine 911Rs in top condition are now worth upwards of $1mil apiece.

Back on topic, it's remarkable how much the SEMA Scooby graphics mimic the Porsche originals...shows how strong concept was from the get-go, eh.

porsche911R-pics.jpg

dakota

im personally more of a fan for the older sti and wrx than the newest ones, the new body style is just too big in my opinion

Latest posts

Back