93 Octane Locations - Listing

11blackSTi

Is there a listing of where people are currently picking up 93 octane in Southern Maine? I was thinking it would be a good reference for me (and maybe others) since I am running a 93 octane map.

Currently I pick up my gas from a Gulf Station on Brighton Avenue in Portland, ME. When I am up in the Bangor area I stop into the big Dysarts truck stop, which carries 93 octane too. New Hampshire is never an issue as they seem to carry it in many more places than we do. Are there any other spots that you guys are aware of that carry 93?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I know of these SoMe locations:

Gulf? Brighton Ave, Portland

Sunoco off Rt. 111, Arundel

Mom and pop place, junction of Rt. 202 and 109 in Sanford

Annnnd New Hampshire. Anyone know of a Shell 93 in Cumberland/York county? That's what I'd like to know...

Meyagi

I'm a hack
have you actually gone inside and confirmed it was really 93 octane and not the wrong sticker on the gas pump?

The Rt1 Sunoco in Edgecomb is definitely legit, it would ruin their reputation if it wasn't. I will have to see if the Bath location is 93 as well.

11blackSTi

The ones that I originally posted have been confirmed by me. (didn't test the gas but asked the owners)

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Webb's Sunoco on 27 in Randolph, right across the Gardiner bridge.  They also sell Sunoco race fuel in various proofs inside by the pail, or out in the back shed by the drum.. way better than going all the way to the track to fill up.   I know lots of people frown on it, but Ive also had great luck with 100LL from the airport (Augusta or Auburn), mixed 50/50 with 91....

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The Rt1 Sunoco in Edgecomb is definitely legit, it would ruin their reputation if it wasn't. I will have to see if the Bath location is 93 as well.
Yep, they actually have a sign advertising that they have 93. I asked the guys once, and they said yep, it's real 93.

evil jeff prime

I can't comment on SoME, but in Central ME I can confirm the Dysarts in Pittsfield carries 93. I'm fairly certain the rest of the Dysarts north of here carry it as well.

jojo69

Back from the dead but where exactly in Bangor can we get 93. Planning a hike up Mt. Kathadin next week and looking for a spot to fill up I can googlemap
default_wink.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Almost any of the Dysarts stations. (Not the one in Newburgh) but both of the Hampden ones, and the one in Holden all have 93.  I think Old town does as well. 

Hexum

Almost any of the Dysarts stations. (Not the one in Newburgh) but both of the Hampden ones, and the one in Holden all have 93.  I think Old town does as well. 
Also the Shell on Hammond St (not Main St though) and a lot of the Citgo/Tradewinds (ie, Brewer, Milo (of all places)).

jojo69

I confirm that the dysarts close to banger (where the restaurant is), has 93. However, small dysarts like the one of the Hgwy exit to millinocket, does NOT carry 93. That's the only 2 I tried lately. 

Latest posts

Back