94 Legacy Sun Sport Wagon.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Met a guy with a pretty rough 94 Sun Sport Wagon tonight.... Its got 223,xxx the usual rust and he wants to sell it for relatively cheap...I'd like to buy it.... What should I do??...

GClark

Is there anything special about those ones?  The GT has all the ground effects that are highly sought after 

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
not really.... it has a sunroof, different interior, front wheel drive, it had ground effects at one time, as well as alloys.....

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
So I still don't know what to do... I keep going back and forth.... Yes, No, Yes, No.......I may buy it, drive it for a bit and part it. I kinda feel bad for doing that since its a 94 only option package........ If I do that is there any interest on here for anything since there are like five first gens now.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
well went and took the car for a drive today.. It is quite rough... 229K, rust on the rear quarters, rockers, and fenders, needs struts, brakes, cv joint, tires, exhaust work, rear view mirror, sun visors... . and a bit more..

He needs to get another vehicle situated before he will sell it to me. He said this coming weekend he would give me a call and we could work out a deal and transfer cash.. I really don't want to but I think I am just going to part it out.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Here it is.... Go Go Gadget Parts!

I4RnIbN.jpg

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
I started ripping into it last night and a bit today.  so far so good.. the carpet is junk.. a couple broken trim pieces and a bit dusty and gross other then that everything seems to work.. There was a mark on the timing belt cover that said 175k .. I assume that it means when the timing belt was changed? not really sure though.  It does run really smooth for having 230K on it. 

Close up of the Stillwater Blue Pearl paint.

34ZziUf.jpg

Found six oem hoses in the trunk in dirty bags!  Score!

Lo57lvI.jpg

Also found this under the rear seat...... Eeewwwww

wy4RLWl.jpg

Latest posts

Back