97-99 outback trailing arm brackets

42012RS

Looking for a set. Gonna be installing forester struts in the rs this weekend and would like to get em by saturday morning. If not i will probably make spacers

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
For what it's worth, they aren't needed. If you were running a huge tire, with more lift than just struts, then maybe, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. I have forester struts on mine and have 225 60 17 with no rubbing.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I have a set, but they're way too far in storage at my Mom's for me to dig out. To 2nd what Jason said, you don't need em' unless you're running huge wheels/tires.

42012RS

Thanks guys! I do plan on going higher later, I will be running 225/70r15's so it should be fine. Im not so much worried about the rubbing as the centering of the tire.

I am still interested in a set though, but no hurry!

42012RS

Well these tires are very close to rubbing at rest, any drop in suspension they do. So if anyone has a set I'll take 'em!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The tires move away from the wheel well as the suspension drops. The closest they will get is when it's just sitting. Mine is the same way.

42012RS

Oh she scrapes pretty hard on the side skirt. Id trim it if I had to but I have 2 inches between the tire and rear side of the wheel well and at most 3/4s of an inch from the front end of the tire to the side skirt. If the body rolls either way it rubs

I plan on doing strut top spacers or lift springs soon so that's only gonna close the gap more.

Latest posts

Back