Alright, who wants to trade cars?

Carter

Administrator
reason being?
default_mad.gif

08WRXME

They are, but i'm just curious if anyone would do a trade like this
default_woohoo.gif
Yea, I don't think many will trade a brand new STi for a 4 year old one.. but it never hurts to ask! As you can see, you got a couple of modded 08-09 WRXs you could choose from.
default_mad.gif

Nate

Founding Father
drive that bad boy on up to evergreen. they have 5 NICE looking 09 WRX's in a buncha colors waiting for you. talk to any of the sale team and tell them we sent you. they will help you out!

inski

I'll trade you a 2000 Forester and a 1997 (finest of all Subarus ever) Impreza Outback SPort. Chicks will be throwing themselves at you. You wont find a sweeter deal. Its a 2fer!

If you check out the 09s at Evergreen no dry humping allowed!

Sophal0303

I'll trade you a 2000 Forester and a 1997 (finest of all Subarus ever) Impreza Outback SPort. Chicks will be throwing themselves at you. You wont find a sweeter deal. Its a 2fer!
If you check out the 09s at Evergreen no dry humping allowed!
Oh man, as much as the two cars sound good, i just don't think its me inski..... but why bother going to look at 09's if there's no humpy involved? man you guys are mean haha;)

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
How about a 1996 legacy and a 1999 outback for your STi? Much better deal than whan inski has going for you...
default_rolleyes.gif

topdeeni

I have a replica of Mankinds top fuel dragster in my yard.... well OK it is on my window sill... I have been a fan of Mick Foloey since I met him along time ago... as Slipknot once said.. "I'm not what U think"....neither was he.

I Can admit it... the car is three inches long and dusty... but it means a lot to me and I would "consider" trading it of the exchange rate was correct...

ps; leave me alone today! I am coming down from a very stressful two days while dealing with a family issue a couple state away.

Latest posts

Back