any interest in Bats?

Industry

Anybody interested in bats? I always liked them, then after my parents were gunned down outside the theater I really couldn't get them out of my head. I even sleep upside down sometimes. Anyway, anyone else like bats?

P.s. I also like baseball bats

P.p.s I am also strangely fond of that pink insulation that comes in batts.

images.jpegimages-1.jpeg

Hexum

Not a fan of bats but I really enjoy the presence of spiders. One bit me once but it didn't hurt and really ever since then I like to make webs and chill with spiders and wear tights.

injulen

I grew up with the state's third largest maternal colony of little brown bats living in our barn. We never had tons of skeeters and it was awesome to watch them all fly put at dusk.

jojo69

funny shit. We had one in our living room last night, and we had one in our living room AGAIN tonight AND 1 in our bedroom!!

Wife was freaking out and I tried in vain to catch 'em with a towel! Let me tell you, those suckers are quick!

After a while, they both dissapeared! Nothing in the bedroom, nothing in the living room... NO i did NOT smoke any funny cigarettes or drink absinthe tonight. They must have found a way back out... I hope, or else tonight will be interesting!

... thank god we are moving soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back