Apkarian100's 2002 MBP WRX Wagon

apkarian100

Vendor
So I sold my 2000 RS and went looking for a bugeye, preferably a wagon. I went and picked this gem up today. A 2002 black WRX wagon with 86k miles on it and some goodies.
default_smile.png

Currently how it sits:

SAM_1441.jpg

SAM_0499.jpg

SAM_1171.jpg

Mods:

Exterior

-Rally Armor UR mudflaps

-Custom dual projector headlights

Engine

-Blouch TD05H-16GXT turbo

-Turbo XS stealthback with Cobb replica axleback

-Aftermarket catless uppipe

-OBX turbo inlet

-Hallman manual boost controller

-STI pink injectors

-M2 Performance lightweight crank pulley

-Paranoid Fabrications grounding kit

-NGK iridium one step colder plugs

-Walbro 255 fuel pump

-Speedtech FMIC kit

-Custom short ram intake

Drivetrain:

-Kartboy shortshifter with bushings

-Subaru Extra-S fluids in all diffs and tranny

-Heavy duty clutch

Interior:

-VDO boost and exhaust temp gauges

-LED converted radio, HVAC controls, and door switched

-Subaru Genuine dash gauge pod

-Pioneer single cd deck

Wheels/Tires:

-Black Muteki close-ended lug nuts

-Rota Tarmac IIs 17x7.5

-Toyo Proxes tires 225/45/17

Pics when I first bought it:

DSC04657.jpg

DSC04655.jpg

DSC04654.jpg

DSC04658.jpg

DSC04659.jpg

More progress and pics to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
Good thinking. I need to go replace my turbo inlet and get an intake first. Turbo XS's site has some pretty nice maps for my use for now.

Wow that's awesome! Now go see Bren....

Ryan

Wait a minute, did you not know it had a TurboXS Utec installed on the car before you bought it?

apkarian100

Vendor
The owner of the dealer bought this car for his son, didn't know too much about the car. His son ended up not wanting it. I was basically telling him what parts were in the car when I went to go test drive it. So I find more and more stuff about the car each day. I saw a couple serial cables under the dash, but assumed whatever piggyback system was taken out. Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, I brought the car over to Manchester Subaru and everything checks out fine, no issues with the car. I even had a tech test drive it for me.

Wait a minute, did you not know it had a TurboXS Utec installed on the car before you bought it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiller1327

Beauteous. that's what that car is. Another fine looking auto you have picked yourself up. Can't wait to see some tint and wheels on it

apkarian100

Vendor
Thanks for the ideas! I need to go paint the headlight trim too soon. I really want the tint shop to to a little tinting on the tails too. Not the whole taillight, just the clear section.

Beauteous. that's what that car is. Another fine looking auto you have picked yourself up. Can't wait to see some tint and wheels on it

Latest posts

Back