Ballistic Flaps

4WRXter

Skier!
BallisticMudFlaps.jpg

These things are awesome. They are 1/4"-5/16" thick. I don't know what the material is, but I think they will outlast my car. They are RUGGED. I did not expect to get the hardware and the decals. Very nice extra touch. I highly recommend these.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Ive been thinking of getting some. Now that I know decals come with them... Its a sealed deal
default_tongue.png
<3 decals

Jamey

Nice put pics up when you put them on ,if I didn't have mud guards already I'd buy these

4WRXter

Skier!
They probably won't get installed until spring. Along with some FXT suspension bits.
default_additional_ferrari.gif
I don't have a garage, and I live where there is snow. Not much, (this winter) but enough to make it difficult to do driveway mechanicin' during the winter.

scubiecraig

They probably won't get installed until spring. Along with some FXT suspension bits.
default_additional_ferrari.gif
I don't have a garage, and I live where there is snow. Not much, (this winter) but enough to make it difficult to do driveway mechanicin' during the winter.
Same here. I have a pair of RA's to go on, but noplace to do it when its wet, cold, muddy! Those look great though. Scott did a great job. Nice touch with the Ballistic decals too... free advertisement (as long as you put them on your car!)
default_smile.png

apkarian100

Vendor
+1 for Ballistic flaps! These are rugged! Twice as thick as RA UR flaps, made from the same material as big rig flaps.

Latest posts

Back