bin Laden down?

Tyler

So ... apparently Osama is dead, though I'm still waiting for Obama to tell me what's up. What are you all thinking about this epic moment in history?

02 WRX Chris

I'm thinking was lobstah really in arizona...
Lol mark. I was excited at first, now its just annoying the crap out of me. Too many people talking about the same freaking thing.

GClark

Score one for America, finally some good news in the news.

Probably won't change much, but it's still awesome.

Impreza05

Mean while Exxon shows 11 billion dollar profit first quarter lol. Bin Ladin being dead is good Exxon bad.

cwiggin

good, bout time......apparently he was buried at sea
default_unsure.png

Nate

Founding Father
I say F yah America! But burial at sea? Couldn't we bring his body back here and drag his body around the streets of washington for a little? You know they would do the same.

GClark

I say F yah America! But burial at sea? Couldn't we bring his body back here and drag his body around the streets of washington for a little? You know they would do the same.

No because we're better then them.

Iboc_C64

Osama's Current Thoughts

"What the..... Where are all my promised virgins and why is it so damn hot? And who is this evil looking guy with a son named Nicki try to shove a pineapple up my @$$ sideways!?!? Oh crap, guess I made some bad moves in life."

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
There's a surreal edge to all this "we got Osama" coverage....our gov't just concluded a sanctioned assassination, something it normally says it never does. that mission had a kill not capture edge to it that's pretty F'n hardcore.

then again, for somebody in bin Laden's line of work, your expectation of receiving "due process" is necessarily a whole lot different.

so sure, there's a big payback for 9/11 but I worry that bin Laden's demise will just stir up more bad trouble.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
There's a surreal edge to all this "we got Osama" coverage....our gov't just concluded a sanctioned assassination, something it normally says it never does. that mission had a kill not capture edge to it that's pretty F'n hardcore.

then again, for somebody in bin Laden's line of work, your expectation of receiving "due process" is necessarily a whole lot different.

so sure, there's a big payback for 9/11 but I worry that bin Laden's demise will just stir up more bad trouble.
^^^ THIS ^^^^^

seph

Yeah, the military's threat level has gone up because of the event. Chances of sh*t being stirred up, are now greatly increased. But am I glad that he's not coming down for breakfast, you bet.

i-wagon

All that will do is cause his mindless followers to attack more of our innocent women and children. Spineless bastard.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
All this is, is something to take Americans minds of the fact that gas prices are through the roof, and the economy is trash. Something like this alway happens when there is something bad going on that effects the American people in their day to day lives. Woo hoo, Osama is dead! Whatever.

Latest posts

Back