coilovers

Matt

I have those on my legacy. Very nice setup. I'll be looking for some for the wrx now

Matt

Depends. I got mine off here slightly used for 550 but normally 700 ish used is normal

dsmith

not coilovers but I have 04 sti struts with cobb racing springs that will be up for sale as soon as I get em off my car.

Visonik

Does anyone know anything about JSK coilovers? I need new struts all around and new springs in the rear (mine have been compressed by saggy butt). I was going to do KYB AGX struts with tein h tech springs but then i saw the JSKs. If i went the struts route, it would be about $700. The coilovers are about $570. I dont need coilovers per say, but for the price difference and performance improvements, I would get the coilovers as long as they aren't junk. I did some research and didnt find a whole lot of useful stuff. Im just poor and trying to save money haha.

edit: heres the coilovers i found

http://www.amazon.com/2002-2007-JSK-Impreza-Coilovers-Suspension/dp/B00G4SCB90/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_tnr_1

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Never heard of them which usually means they're not a quality part and you'll most likely be replacing these in a year or so

Jamey

I run bc's. I like them they took a beating this winter but still going strong , my lip and bumper different story ..ya for 2 round of painting :/

Ryan99OBS

I run bc's. I like them they took a beating this winter but still going strong , my lip and bumper different story ..ya for 2 round of painting :/
My friend just installed his BC BR's today. Such a stiffer ride. I like them.

Visonik

Never heard of them which usually means they're not a quality part and you'll most likely be replacing these in a year or so
See, that's what I thought too. I've never heard of them and amazon just randomly recommended them while I was looking for struts. I searched and found a lot of people with the same question as me. Someone contacted them and they said their prices are lower because they are a newer company still trying to get their product out there, which doesn't really ease my mind a whole lot. I eventually found someone who pulled the trigger and he seemed to like them, but I don't know about the longevity. Even if they only lasted the year, I'd have more money next year to do an actual good upgrade. I guess I just have to decide if I want to risk these or not.

Like I said, I don't need coilovers and I wasn't even looking for them haha. But if they're the same as getting 4 new struts and some lowering springs, I might as well I guess. How much were the BC's, if you don't mind my asking.

Jamey

I paid well less then that . Got them used with like 100 miles on them

Think was 700 I want to go lower but lip issues and rear camber .. I can get adj arms for rear but there expensive

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Even if they only lasted the year, I'd have more money next year to do an actual good upgrade. I guess I just have to decide if I want to risk these or not.
At that price, I would just get Racelands. I know everyone hates on them (and I completely understand the reasoning for that), but I was extremely surprised how many people loved them after reading this whole thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2262616

Even if they didn't last, it would still give you time like you said to save up money for something better. Would I buy those for my WRX? probably not. But if you're on a tight budget, they might be alright for you. Just my opinion.

dsmith

i had racelands, if you aren't beating the shit out of your car they are a fine coilover for daily driving. they ride comfortably, improve your handling to an extent. I'd go with them if I were you. They also have very good customer service.

Isacco

I have BC's on my 02 not the most comfortable ride but you can't beat the handling. I've heard mixed things about the racelands. As far as the JSK's go i'd probably stay away. in my opinion suspension is not a place to go bargain shopping.  

Latest posts

Back