Deal: 50% off NRA Basic Shooting Course with Coffee, Gun, and Ammo

Tyler

I posted this in the Gun Talk thread, but I realized a lot of people probably don't read that thread so I figured I'd post it here too.

"$55 for an NRA basic shooting course with coffee, a gun rental, and ammo -- $110 value. This eight-hour class combines education in the field and classroom -- and will teach you NRA's rules for safe gun handling, pistol parts and operations, shooting fundamentals, and basic skills and attitudes for firing pistols and revolvers. This session also meets the state's concealed firearms requirements ..."

This will get you started toward your concealed weapons permit, or just teach you about safe handling/firing if you decide to go shooting at any point. This is something I wanted to do anyway, so it worked out for me.

If I can get 3 people to sign up using my link, I can get it for free and you all can do the same. If you're interested, use this link please!
default_smile.png

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/264502?rpi=50496540&ref=personalized-link-box-50496540&rui=35752630

Jamey

I already got my lic but I think I'll check out what they have for guns , just need find it
default_smile.png
)

09FXT

Its in the old furniture building just before the Scarborough/ Saco line. Couple buildings after Dr Stereo if heading toward Saco.

inski

They were suppose to move last week and the new building is going to have an indoor range. They have been doing the hands on at Scarb Fish and Game.

Jamey

I's there a sign ? I drive that way seriously every day never noticed it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back