Dreary Sunday

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Even Lulu our 3 year old yellow lab & Gus our 2 year old golden are taking it easy on their favorite love seat.

1142 edit jps.jpg

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
So where do you sit? There doesn't look like there is any room left
default_additional_iam.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
So where do you sit? There doesn't look like there is any room left
default_wink.png
The wife and I have the couch, but Gus is a lap dog and sometimes joins us. LuLu may look small next to Gus but she is the correct weight for a female lab at 65 lbs. Gus is barrel chested and not fat and did weigh in at 100 lbs when he was only 1 at the vets. I am not sure what he weighs now but they both get plenty of exercise. His neck size is 21" and stands 27" at the withers. Both his parents where small goldens and we had him fixed at 4-1/2 months. When we had Gus fixed I had a concern that it may stunt his growth, boy was I wrong
default_additional_iam.gif

topdeeni

rofl.. once U meet her U will change UR mind...

and for the fun of it.. (not that I am single or anything)....Dude do U have ANY IDEA what a chick magnet a sawed off little purebred is, especially one that is not a hi-strung little yapster and outgoing... somewhere I have a picture of Steven Tyler on Newbury street in Boston, walking his little dawgs!

Right up there with the guy from LDR wearing Fierce all over his driving suit....

and we could subtract just a huge ration of points for UR rim blathering...
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back