End of season,Back again.

wzrd

Wanted to say hey to those folks I know or introduce myself to those who dont.My work slows down this time of year up until early spring. Finding myself with some free time to talk subaru...

Im still driving my[slightly modified
default_dry.png
] 06 WRX limited..just had her birthday and hit 30k on the odometer...The last upgrade[sTI tmic]made a noticable differance this summer,in the higher ends of the toqure range..Seamed to breath freer also[seat of your pants observations]..

Look forward to hanging round the site from time to time and talking with ya-all.

Catch you guys at Evergreen in the near future..Wzrd
default_cool.png
Paul/out

wzrd

sup Bratman; Hows life up in yer neck of the woods...Ever hear from our mutual friend? hEARD he got divorced then he disapeared on me..Tried to make an offer on the STI but he wanted crazy money..Fastest car ive ever driven..later wzrd/out

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Unfortunately I have not heard from him for some time. But yeah, he got divorced and she went crazy on him and tried to take everything. And I know he got pretty sick as well. I have tried to get in touch with him a few times but with little luck. And yeah, that STi is sick. I never got the chance to get a ride, or drive it, but what a car. I never got a number on what he wanted for it. Things are going decent here, could be better, but could be worse! Sounds like things are going decent for you. You going on the group drive this month?

wzrd

sometimes as long as you wake up breathing-its a good day...

Wont know about the group drive until that day.Need to buy new winter wheel/tire package first.Time to get the summer rubber off...

abenson100

hey,

welcome back, I have talked to this mutual friend in recentish times. he offered me a price on the STi but I could buy a whole new car instead ( event tho that is the craziest car I have ever driven). I personally see him having to part it out or take a huge loss. I didnt how ever know that the divorce went threw. I didnt know he was trying to sell his house last I heard. he is back on face book PM me if you would like his current name :-D

wzrd

hey,

welcome back, I have talked to this mutual friend in recentish times. he offered me a price on the STi but I could buy a whole new car instead ( event tho that is the craziest car I have ever driven). I personally see him having to part it out or take a huge loss. I didnt how ever know that the divorce went threw. I didnt know he was trying to sell his house last I heard. he is back on face book PM me if you would like his current name :-D
Hey back at yah abenson100;Last price I heard,you could have bought 2 new STI's for that price..Hard to get out what you get into them.Twas the baddedst car ive ever driven, wish id had the money to burn....Dont personaly do facebook but if you do run into him tell em Wzrd saz hey..
default_cool.png

Apreciate the welcome back...wzrd/out

wzrd

Hey Paul glad to see you back on the boards. Hope you had a fruitful season man.
Hey Rob,hows life down in your neck of the woods...Yeh we had a pretty good season.Got a big job designing the landscape for a 1/2 million dollar remodel and picked up the residual maintenence contract...The general contractor just got a 1.4 mil project for this next year.In harrison on long lake..I hope to get a peice of that action next spring/summer..

Still have our land for sale if you hear of anyone interested..

Hope life is treating you well,off to the grind..Paul aka wzrd
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back