Evergreen mainelysubaru discount

jojo69

Hey,

Is this 15% discount still in effect?

I went for a service yesterday and the first lady had no idea, the second guy asked what "mainelysubaru was?" and finally the 3rd person who took care of payment also did not have any idea what that was but honored the disount regardless, which I was thankful for as I drive 2hours to go evergreen.

Now I don't go to evergreen just for the mainely discount, but for the service in general, but the discount is a nice extra and I think a valuable perk that benefits both parties, the members here and the dealership.

But I am mostly writing this to check in with other members and see if the discount is still officially in effect. Maybe a mod or other members can share their experience.

thanks!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Evergreen no longer sponsors the club and hasn't for a few years now. So it would make sense that they do not offer the discount anymore, but it's possible that the right person that works there might honor it.

jojo69

Darn!
default_frown.gif
well I may continue to ask and see what kind of response I get. You are right though, depending in the person, its either a no-brainer or a "$#&% are you talking about" situation.
default_smile.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

i-wagon

Adam in parts still gave me a discount, but I've spent thousands there. Might be a loyalty discount

Latest posts

Back