Few things for sale:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I am trying to condense all my F/S items into one thread, the mods can go ahead and lock all my other F/S threads if they wish. Here goes:

Stock front skidplate from a 1998 2.5 Legacy GT, $50 obo:

P82A0342_zps86985b5b.jpg

P82A0341_zps95cf8843.jpg

There is slight rust, but nothing a bristle brush and some spray paint won't cure. I'm unsure of the fitment on your specific car, do your research and find out if it will fit, or do some fabrication.

Group N STi pitch-stop mount, $50 obo:

P82A0339_zps1ec41e3b.jpg

P82A0340_zps3c227a49.jpg

I took this off when I upgraded to the Kartboy unit. It served me just fine for a couple years.

I am still waiting on the title to the 2001 Forester L, 180k miles. Last time I posted it for sale on here it was $1200 I think?

P82A0223.jpg

Runs and drives, but the clutch is slipping. Also needs exhaust work, their is a pin hole leak. I never put it on a lift to look at it, but it was someones daily driver until they didn't feel like fixing it, to get it inspected. Needs a new owner that will take care of it. I have more pics available upon serious request, but there is also a separate vehicle F/S thread dedicated to it's sale.

Thanks for the interest,

-Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Still interested in those fogs rick
If you want them, they're all yours. I don't know the next time I'm heading up to Rockland though. Probably when I'm forced to shuttle Jasons god damn RS rims up there LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
If you want them, they're all yours. I don't know the next time I'm heading up to Rockland though. Probably when I'm forced to shuttle Jasons god damn RS rims up there LOL
Lol. It'll give you a good excuse for a nice drive, and to come see my collection of Subaru crap.

Matt

I'm not being chicken. I'm just building the legacy instead. Rs may have its day someday. Rwd swap!

Latest posts

Back