Flat4awd's 1997 Acadia Green Impreza L "Linda Lovelace"

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
So I was tired of the Legacy and wanted to get back into an Impreza for my daily driver. I listed the Legacy and within an hour I had 5-10 offers via text and phone call for the car. I sold it within four hours of listing it, one of the fastest deals I've ever done. I feel I gave someone a fair priced, reliable running car, and now I was able to focus on what I REALLY love, 1st gen Imprezas:

Current Picture:

When I first got her:
P82A0261_zps52e2cfa3.jpg

P82A0262_zps5178c5bb.jpg

Before:

P82A0260_zps121dcf0e.jpg

P82A0263_zps7af26aa7.jpg

After:

P82A0264_zps56b634f9.jpg

P82A0266_zpse8ce59fb.jpg

(I don't feel the need to blur out the plate, as my shenanigans are kept to a bare minimum these days lol.)

The car has 138k on the 2.2, and runs strong. I've been going to junkyards all week, Chris helped me find some stuff for it, as well as Gabe. Thanks a lot for the help you guys, I really appreciate it. Already installed are a strut tower bar, drop in air filter, as well as a functioning knock sensor. My plans for this are just to have a reliable daily driver that's easy on fuel, and doesn't attract too much attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I've done a bunch of small things to this the last week; couple snow pics:

P82A02771_zps5eb0854b.jpg

And then one of the two 2.2's:

P82A02781_zpsd170684a.jpg

Still working on it, but I am loving the gas mileage, and how nimble this little car is.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The snowflakes make the car now. It looks so much better with those. Nice cah Rick. I will own another GC someday too.

sooch

Type-RA
rick's too jdm dudes.

i take back my black statement with the wheels. after seeing them last night, definitely go gold!

Latest posts

Back