FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3rn

Hookah Master
id sell it as is with the parts you have to someone on here I wish I had the money for it that's my fave looking WRX and I love sonic yellow

Tyler

Also, in case anyone was wondering ... I've decided to sell it for one reason alone. I'm planning to buy the Spec.B off my Dad and I need to sell this in order to do it! For the love of Buddah, please help me get the Spec.B!

In the second pic down, you can see the biggest dent in the car, right at the top of the fender. Also, it has an STi scoop as you can see.

I'm looking for suggestions too, so feel free to tell me your thought as to how I should go about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

It's worth close to what you paid for it so start high and let people talk you down you know what you want for it or should I say what you need to get for it

Ray

The Northernah'
MM sonic yellow bugeyes
default_additional_heartbeat.gif
Idk how to price it, but its a very nice car! in about a month ill be in the market for one.

Tyler

Tyler

That can't happen! I need to drive it for a bit before I decide to sell it. Maybe then ...

Tyler

I'm not parting this out or selling anything from it separately. If you want it, buy the whole thing
default_smile.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
its a nice car but 9500 for a bugeye that's not in perfect shape is probably not going to happen. you can get a 04-05 for that.... Not dissing your car tyler, but id be trying for around 7-7500

Tyler

Well thanks, Mike
default_smile.png
That's what I was asking in the first post, but nobody really gave me a price! Let's make it $8,000 and see if anyone is interested then!
default_additional_fishing.gif

And as I said, I'll slowly be fixing the little things that are wrong with it.

Tyler

I ordered the 02 sensor yesterday. No more CEL after this weekend!
default_smile.png

Also, I will get a fresh sticker on here if need be. It'll pass without problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back