FS - '03 WRX - Runs Great - WR Blue - 5 Speed - Over $6000 In Extras - $8500

yamasxv

I am selling my '03 World Rally Blue WRX. It has 145k mostly highway miles due to my long commutes to and from work.

The car has brand new OEM timing belt, water pump, tensioner and pulleys which were done @ 140k mi. (1st timing belt replacement was done @ 65k mi.)

The car has over $6,000 in modifications which I listed below. I have almost all the receipts (including the original window sticker).

This car was built and maintained with the highest quality parts and fluids. It's in great shape and is always garaged.

I will be selling the car with Saab 9-2x rims and tires shown in first 2 pictures (not the 18" rims). Kamanari front lip is included, but not shown in first 2 pics because I take it off in the winter months. It is a little bit scuffed on the bottom from scraping a steep driveway or two. I would be glad to put the front lip on if you want to come see the car.

I love my wrx and will really miss the car, but I am ready for a new project (probably a LGT), so I think it is time to let someone else enjoy it. I am asking $8500.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can. The quickest way to get a hold of me is gmail: [email protected].

ENGINE:

-VF30 Turbo, Ported and Polished

-Invidia Catless Bellmouth Downpipe

-Crucial Racing Uppipe

-HKS Carbon Titanium Full 3" Turboback Exhaust

-HKS 120mm Silencer (Removable)

-Huge Top Mount Intercooler

-Deatchwerks 650cc Injectors

-Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump

-Modded Airbox

-Hallman Manual Boost Controller

-Bypass Valve Crush Mod

-Coolant Bypass Mod

-NGK 1-Step Colder Plugs

-Rom Raider Custom Tuned @ 20psi (By Bren Tuning)

-Launch Control

EXTERIOR:

-Kaminari Front Lip

-Zerosports Replica Front Grille

-3-Piece Rear Lip

-Prodrive Lowering Springs

-KYB Struts

-STI Carbon Fiber Fender Light Deletes

-Custom Blacked Out Headlights

-8k Xenon Headlights

-G2 Painted Brake Calipers

-Debadged Exterior

-Saab 9-2x Rims

-Dunlop DS-2 Graspic Tires

INTERIOR:

-Momo Stitched Headrests and Steering Wheel

-ARC Burned Titanium Shifter

-Omori 60mm Electric Boost Gauge

-Innovate Motorsports Wideband A/F Gauge With LC-1 Controller

-APEXi Gauge Pod Custom Install

-Autometer Side Pillar Gauge Pod

-6 Disk In-Dash Changer

-WRX Deep Rubber Floormats

-Kiddie Fire Extinguisher (Mounted under pass. seat)

-Full Trunk Dynamat

Resize 1.jpeg

Resize 2.jpg

Resize 3.jpg

4- Wrex.jpg

5 - Colby.jpg

Resize 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

nice car man glws...even tho you wont get 10k, sorry to be that guy. I've been there done that

yamasxv

Hey you gotta start somewhere, and 10k is where I'm starting...I don't expect to get that for it, but I also love this car, it still runs great and I am in no rush, so I figured id start it at 10k and see where it goes from there....

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
clean & meticulously maintained ride!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
glws!

yamasxv

This car has been my pride and joy, and I wasn't expecting the scoffs at the price to be honest.....Of course I am biased because its my car, and I've had so many good times with it....I also just did the timing belt, water pump, tensioners and pulleys, so that the next owner wouldn't have to worry about it.....I have taken very good care of the car and I know I can get a decent price for it. This being said I also am not a d-bag, and I'm not just trying to stick it to someone, so I have decided to change the price on it. If I can figure out how to change it in the title block I will. I will be asking $8500 for it on mainely. I am not going to be knocking $1500 off the price every day or every week, but I am also ready for a new project which is the reason why I am selling it in the first place, so I am open to decent offers.

clean & meticulously maintained ride!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
glws!
Thanks Ryan

Mighty Subie

nice car. Looks great. and good job on replacing the pulleys... I can tell you first hand that it's not pretty when those damn things go (mine was the cogged one that decided it liked the bearings on the outside instead of the inside. It's going to be hard to get 8500 out of it. Not because it's not worth it, but because it's just a little hard to sell stuff right now. Even as clean as this.

Latest posts

Back