FS/FT: Wheels and mufflers

Hey guys, Ive got a few things kicking around that i'd like to either sell outright or trade for other parts. MAKE OFFERS!

1. Magnaflow 11215 stainless steel muffler. Brandy new and still in the original box. Would be great on any NA engine. 2.25" ID on both ends. $75 or trades

2. Magnaflow 18125 Stainless steel glass pack, also still in the box and brand new. Was going to pair it with the muffler. 2.25" ID on both ends. $30 or trades

3. Vizio e220va 22" LED tv. Random, I know. Its in perfect working condition and is stored in the original box and protective sleeve. It was used as a computer monitor for 5-6 months and then has been in the box since. Beautiful colors and quality. You can get all the info for it in amazon. $100 or trades.

4. Apexi S-AFC that is in used condition. I personally never used it, but was told it works fine. I just decided to not use it and go a different direct for EMS. $50

5. Sony single din headunit. Nothing really special about it besides that it works and is black to match your interior. $30

6. Single din cubby with door from a 2003 forester. Silver door color. $10

What I'm looking for in trades and anything I will consider:

TD04 in good or rebuildable condition..

Good condition and reasonably low mile ej18 of ej205. I don't want to have to tear it open, so something with good rings still.

RS 6 spoke wheels that are straight w/o tires

And any other random turbo odds and ends.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pics of those wheels on a car? I have an oem manifold with up pipe..ots not listed but do you need an intercooler?
If you're referring to the 17" wheels, I can PM you pics of them on my old outback. And yes, I do need an intercooler. Depending on the year its from.

I'll have a td04 in a week ready to trade. I am interested in that there television!
How many miles on the snail? Seals still good with no leaks?

i have a 1.8 that ran fine when pulled to install a 2.2 
How many miles on it? And what were you interested in?

ghoulsnightout

Yea im interested in the 17's. thecintercooler is off of an 06 forester xt i believe.. the plastic tanks. The manifold is in good shape just missing a couple of heat shield pieces came from colorado. has the y pipe and recirc still on it

Meyagi

I'm a hack
If you're referring to the 17" wheels, I can PM you pics of them on my old outback. And yes, I do need an intercooler. Depending on the year its from.

How many miles on the snail? Seals still good with no leaks?

How many miles on it? And what were you interested in?
not sure if im interested in anything, just dont need this 1.8 for anything haha. i think it had a buck fifty on it? if you were actually interested i can dig it out and do a leakdown test to verify the rings and valves are in good shape

not sure if im interested in anything, just dont need this 1.8 for anything haha. i think it had a buck fifty on it? if you were actually interested i can dig it out and do a leakdown test to verify the rings and valves are in good shape
Yeah I didn't really think much of my stuff would work on your Supra haha. But sure, I'd love to know if that short block is of any use still 
default_smile.png

Yea im interested in the 17's. thecintercooler is off of an 06 forester xt i believe.. the plastic tanks. The manifold is in good shape just missing a couple of heat shield pieces came from colorado. has the y pipe and recirc still on it
If the bpv mount is angled then I will take it! along with the headers and a 6 pack of something tasty 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Meyagi

I'm a hack
If the bpv mount is angled then I will take it! along with the headers and a 6 pack of something tasty 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
if its off a XT it will have a straight flange and different bolt pattern then any other subaru bpv. the 06/07 wrx tmic is the one you are thinking of

Yeah I didn't really think much of my stuff would work on your Supra haha. But sure, I'd love to know if that short block is of any use still 
default_smile.png
might take those gray rpf1 reps as trade if you want, im sure the shortblock is good, and like i said i can test it if you want.

ghoulsnightout

Well unfortunately its not angled just looked at it..damn! I got it when i was going to turbo my 98 obs. ill see if i can come up with something else. wanna shoot me some pictures when you get a chance?

if its off a XT it will have a straight flange and different bolt pattern then any other subaru bpv. the 06/07 wrx tmic is the one you are thinking of

might take those gray rpf1 reps as trade if you want, im sure the shortblock is good, and like i said i can test it if you want.
Either way I want that 1.8. Would like to see the test results when you get em 

BUMP!

Both sets of wheels are gone. I really wanna get the rest of this stuff out of my closet so please make some offers!

Latest posts

Back