fyzexs.jpg

296j1ic.jpg

ipyvso.jpg

14e5uec.jpg

only 140k

2dspxqt.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
so im sitting at work having a rly bad day just lost the love of my life so some of the guys that come in all the time went out and got me a DC fart can for the car its good to have friends

K3rn

Hookah Master
well plans are to fix rust and body work get new bumper and hood lift it get a nice set of 16s and some wrx seats then paint her sonic yellow

Last edited by a moderator:

K3rn

Hookah Master
so took some pics of what needs to be fixed most

the bumper and fender and hood need work would like the outback bumper and a GT hood

znlhqe.jpg

and this is all the rust work that needs to be done for free im vary happy that this is all it needs

k30guf.jpg

2s63bkx.jpg

and no rips on the inside what so ever

11i26uu.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
small update all my lights are now working new fluids and tune up done but the down side im fighting with TN to get my reg i need a title there never needed one up here so i have to file for a lost title meh i hate waiting lol next up fixing the rest of the rust and getting it in primer for winter

K3rn

Hookah Master
well got all the parts i need and the primer now sunday is going to be fun me and my buddy are going to get all the rust done and in primer and the DC is going on

K3rn

Hookah Master
woot my plate gets here Monday so my car will be light blue and unmoded for a week then the fun starts

K3rn

Hookah Master
took it out for the first real drive today no probs rides smooth and no lights im vary happy to have my car now!

Latest posts

Back