Hakka snows on 15" Fozzie steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

injulen

I want them! These are the same wheels I'm already running on my 99 Outback which I like the looks of AND exactly the snow tires and size I've been looking for. Where are you located and when can I come get them? Feel free to PM me or email injulen@gmail.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Solded, to Mr Injulen. We are both hap hap happy. Nice Leg wag, mang! Reminds me of my verry first Subie, the 98 GT wag. Actually, the GT was my (ex) wife's car, and I must admit it got beatened up a bunch! "Well the reason the suspension is clunking is those bad bad Canadian winter roads." "yikes. The windshield is broken? NO IDEA how that could have happened.

injulen

Hahaha yeah they take a beating for sure. This one is up to 245,000 miles. I replaced the overheating EJ25 earlier this year with a spare EJ22 of similar mileage. Now it goes great. I've got a bad bushing in my rear differential support beam thingie (that's the technical term) which clunks when the weight shifts from one side to the other. Other than that it goes down the road really smooth. I'm going to do the rocker panels and rear quarters soon and then paint the whole thing. Should last me a good while yet! And thanks again for the wheels/tires, I'm excited to have plenty of traction this winter!

9Fp0PfT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back