Help with getting my horn working

HR radness

His royal radness
Anyone out there willing to help me chase it down? I tested the horn and THAT works, just don't know whete to start looking from there. Inski you got any ideas?

ReZPunK

only a few places to check.....the horn, the fuse, the switch, or the wire itself....i know that wires behind the bumper will corrode with time. i had to rewire the entire front end of my integra last spring. all the wiring was garbage.

C

chris

1] How did you test the horn? Does it honk?

2] Dunno about the wheel until I look at it. Do you have an air bag?

3] usually a horn system has a horn, relay, fuse, button(s), and the circuit wires. Do you have a multi-meter?

4] You're trying to get a sticker aren't you.
default_wink.png

C

chris

haha funny.

No, we were messaging about the horn when suddenly MSN mess just quit, died, stopped working, took a dump. It came back to life after about 15 minuted of trying to log back in.

HR radness

His royal radness
I think I'll just do the Hella's like you said Ski, $25 and it's done...that way I can get the beatah back on the road.

Rightseat

Rad--

horn needs power and ground

horn button gives momentary connex to above

how hard izzit to figure out the above? :
default_wink.png

horn honker cover comes off with couple screws on backside of wheel

when in doubt, apply BFH and/or large pry bar

if still in doubt, re-wore horn with fresh power/ground and a new pooshbutton switch on dash, as in Tulip 1

super extray sexay setup, put a horn button so codriver can honk to assembled multitudes widd hizz foot.

Dave G

Latest posts

Back