Hi everyone

BudGreen

Hello all. I hope you're having a great day when you're reading this. I arrived due to a problem with my 2007 WRX and needing the help of the Subaru community. Depending on when you read this, I hope that issue is on its way to or has been resolved.

My Subaru is named the Pearl. She is a 2007 Impreza WRX in Midnight Black Pearl. I'm not too original when it comes to names.... It's been absolutely the best car I've ever owned and I hope to have it many years longer. It's got 107000 on it right now.

I hope to become a more active participant in this forum now that I've found it. I don't know how I missed it all these years. I'm glad I got the recommendation from Facebook.

Don't know what else to say but I hope you're having an awesome life and a great day.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the group! Glad you found us! I know we are always looking for new members...so please tell your friends. We are trying to grow!

Do you happen to have any pics of your car...I always love to see what members might have done to their rides.

Hope you stay warm and safe if you got hit with any of these storms over last day or so.

Latest posts

Back