Horn blares while turning left!

42012RS

Yeah, I was on my way home from work tonight and I left a stoplight turning left and my horn started blaring, had to press it for it to stop. Did it at almost every left turn, any one dealt with this? I am just going to pull the fuse or cut the power for now

WashmyScooby

This would be a great joke to play on someone!

One episode of top gear they wired the horn to the brake lights on Hammond's car. It was awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

42012RS

that's great! i found it quite comical while driving, although annoying haha i unplugged em for now. I'm thinkin I will rewire to a switch under the dash or get the switchboard made up that I've been wanting to do

K3rn

Hookah Master
what they said but this just reminded me of my first car a  bonneville that if you hit the horn the seat would lay down and the wipers would turn on and if you popped the trunk the blinker went off and the windows went down

scubiecraig

LOL, that's funny, and I'm sure annoying all at the same time.  Just the other day I was coming out of a store and someone's horn was on constantly.  They looked mortified!  They just drove off fast to avoid embarrassment.  

inski

You should hook up the blinkers to the horn and the stereo.  Then go to the dealer and ask for a state inspection.  When the tech starts running thru all the lights and horn all kinds of weird stuff will happen.  Reaction will be priceless.

Latest posts

Back