How much do you spend on gas per month?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Another thread to bring some information and activity to the General Discussion section!

How much do you spend in gas per month with your DD Subaru?

Currently I spend $450 a month, this will probably go up to $650 if not more a month here soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Legacy is about two tanks a month. about $45 a tank. I travel at least once a month for work to Manchester so I get to expense that. I end up getting my monthly gas paid for + a bit extra for maintenance.

Gretsch308

Do the math....
default_smile.png

38E3B323-126F-46EC-97E2-1C6F9E4AEF85-2085-0000015374CB48E1.jpg

T

The Asian Persuasion

Well i spend about $40-60 a week on gas, i dont usually fill my tank....I run a 2-1 mix of aviation fuel that runs me about $6.57 a gal plus what ever 93 is

blehhh

1000mi/mo / 20 mpg @ $3.75/gal = ~$200/mo. (Calculating my actual gas mileage, not the wish-o-meter via the ECU)

Car mostly sees spirited 8 mile commutes from Westbrook to Portland and the almost-weekly trip up to Winslow for hockey at Sukee or the mountains for snowboarding. Can get 23 mpg on those trips.

KamB

Kam Berry
I'm at about 120-150 a month. More when it snows... Sunday night was a 40 dollar evening around lowes and windham haha.

WashmyScooby

$150/month usually. I fill up about every 10 days or so. Probably a little more in the winter depending on how many drift team practices I attend.

Busuto05

About 50 every 4 or 5 days, just about $400 a month! Summer a little less coz I ride a modded crotch rocket instead lol

Latest posts

Back