i cant belive this!

akinaspeedstar

i can't belive that!

so i just chiped a tooth and it was even doing somthing stupid. i was putting something in my closet and a accedentaly steped on the edge of my microphone stand and it swung over and hit me in the mouth!

not to mention it's a saterday night! so i can't even do anything untill monday! at least as near as i can tell it's pretty minor but still!!!

what did i do to diserve this!

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
i can't belive that!

so i just chiped a tooth and it was even doing somthing stupid. i was putting something in my closet and a accedentaly steped on the edge of my microphone stand and it swung over and hit me in the mouth!

not to mention it's a saterday night! so i can't even do anything untill monday! at least as near as i can tell it's pretty minor but still!!!

what did i do to diserve this!
I was actually in a similar situation...I was at band practice and I was getting set up and I hit myself in the mouth with my guitar. Right in the front tooth....

seph

there was this time at band camp....

Sorry, I had to. You totally set that one up...

akinaspeedstar

oh yeah i know. im open to all flameing about this. and im just suprised this never happened before at a show or something. not just randomly as i was just standing there having nothing to do with a mic. haha oh well at least it's not too bad. it didn't chip it too bad. it's just really sharp and rough around the edges. luckly i have a densist apointment next monday anyway. but still

mikebike357

Snaggletooth Mainer!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back