i hate drunk drivers

K3rn

Hookah Master
A few pics from my lovely night at work some drunk driver just trashed my roommates car here are a few pics 4 cars were in the crash out side my shop in NH where you dont have to have Insurance just my luck right our car was hit hard enough to be pushed sideways into a good friends car................

2rgjs03.jpg

2ytwq2r.jpg

11mdb42.jpg

67p0zb.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
also the women who hit us license is suspended already for a DUI has no insurance and it wasnt her car she took it from a friend............any clue in what we should do cops gave me all her info and the address of the owner of the car.

Jamey

No insurance best you can proub do is sue her , good luck. I never liked the states that didn't need insurance

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I hate drunk drivers too. I was in an accident with my mom because she was driving drunk when I was younger, all she cared about was hiding her booze. And she got away with it because she knew the cop. BS. And yet we still have people driving after and during they drink all the time. They obviously don't give a shit for anyone else on the road. My opinion is there should be a 0.0 legal limit. If you have been drinking at all, stay the F off the road!!! Period.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Dude, that really sucks
default_frown.gif

Most countries do have a zero limit. And there's no going to court to get out of it. If you get caught with 0.001 you lose your license for a yea. No questions asked.

The US is just retarded about it.

scubiecraig

That completely blows! You can still file an insurance claim with YOUR insurance, and they will go after her for the money. If they can't get it, then you should try and sue her. I can't believe that in NH you do not have to have insurance. That's ridiculous!

urabusturbo

A few years ago I was cut off by a woman in Auburn who was on some sort of drugs. She was on a first name basis with the cops that arrived and somehow did not get charged with oui. Turned out she had several previous oui's and had lapsed on her insurance payment and was not covered during the accident. I wound up suing her and she tried to counter sue me on the basis that I was driving too fast, had an illegal sound system, and illegal racing slick tires. I won. A few years later my father showed me an article in the paper about a woman who was in a hit and run and then shortly after got into a fatal accident while being pursued. Guess who? I have no pity for scumbags who do this crap, it just sucks when innocent people get involved.

K3rn

Hookah Master
the part that sucks is so far we are the only ones with insurance. but all and all im happy she hit the cars had they not been there she would have ended up in my shop. but shes fuked cuz we will sue my friend in the gold car will sue as well as the guy who lives above us im just happy i was in the shop when it happened had it been 20seconds sooner id have been in the back of the car cleaning so that's the upside its just been one of them months so i have to fix the hhr and my legacy blagh

smelt240

I know a few people who got hit by NH uninsured drivers. Im guessing there was full coverage on the HHR, but not on your car? If not,you will have to sue the other driver.But, Im thinking that maybe the full coverage on the Chevy would kick in,where it was pushed into your car,and is actually the vehicle that hit you....but I dont have any real info on the crash,just some hope for you....

K3rn

Hookah Master
the hhr is my roommates car we use his right now it has full coverage my scooby is safe at the house waiting for my plate from TN to get here it just sucks cuz now we are stuck in NH till Tuesday

Back