I would like to purchase your services!

Visonik

I need some help! I need to install a rear wheel bearing, and was wondering if any of you guys would want to help me out this coming Sunday. I have a guy who said he'd help me for $50 the middle of next week, but I don't want to wait that long if I don't have to. Besides, I'd rather hook one of you guys up with some cash or something if any of you wanted to help me out.

I've never done a wheel bearing but would like to learn. I think I could handle it from tutorials on NASIOC, but I don't have a garage here in Freedom.

If any of you can help me out this Sunday, July 6th, let me know!

I can pay you in three ways:

My dad is a beer salesman, so, providing you are of age, I could hook you up down the road once I'm back up in Bangor. You could throw a killer party and I could deliver a keg or something! (He pays cost or like 10% above cost I think)

I can do body work to repair dents and what-have-you. I can't weld but I can do tiger hair and bondo and things like that.

Or I can give you some cash money, keep in mind I'm a poor college kid!
default_smile.png

Thanks in advance, I know its short notice but just thought I'd try it on here!

Edit: would have to be in southern maine, since I'm in freedom, new hampshire for the summer. Portland is about an hour from me and Gray is about 1.5.

To the Mods: I don't know if this is an appropriate place for this topic. Move it if you need to!

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshP

Have fun with that bud.  You're better off NOT learning how to do a rear wheel bearing, especially on a 10+ year old car.  Fronts aren't bad. 

Latest posts

Back