I'm moving South... VERY South

Mighty Subie

So, I know that I haven't really been active on here for way too long, but I do know a mess of people on here and made several awesome friends that rank well higher than everyone I grew up with. So I thought that I'd share. I got a transfer with my job. It's a little more money too. Anyway, I'm moving as far as you can go by just going due South... Key West, Florida. I hope that things work out well when I get there, because I'm committed for at least 6 months either way. I just accepted the job offer yesterday and I'll be leaving in 2-4 weeks. Probably closer to two though. So anyway, It's been real, it's been fun, heck, it's been real fun, but I'm headed to the sun! I'll try to make this next meet before I take off!

boxerboost

Congratulations on the new adventure, Matt. Stay safe out there!
default_smile.png

SUBARUDE

Moving again so soon what the hell!!!!!!!!

Well good luck bud and don't fall of the face of the earth like you did last time at least keep us post how everything goes down there

jojo69

sweet! I lived in Tampa for 10 years and made numerous trips to KeyWest... FL is def a crazy and fun place to live
default_smile.png
Have phun!

Mighty Subie

Thanks guys. I do feel bad that I did kind of fall off the face of the earth last time!! I have lived down on the panhandle a few years ago, but this time it should be better. I can't wait to go

4WRXter

Skier!
Good luck to you, Matt. I truly hope it all works out for you. Obviously, as you know, one of the great things about the internet is the possible connectivity. Stay in touch.

Mighty Subie

I'm just beyond stressed right now. I was so tempted to just pay someone to drive my bike down for me if they wanted an adventure, but knowing my luck, the tire would blow and that would be less than exciting. So I will show my setup for the bike once it is done. I have to have everything done by monday really since Tuesday I fly to Atlanta for a one day training. Then back late that night. Probably going to start driving Wednesday. Maybe give myself a full day to chill and rest up for the long drive.

Latest posts

Back