imprezident08, WELCOME!

Tyler

Welcome man, it's about time you got a Subaru :thumbsup: Stick around, I think you'll enjoy it! :happy1:

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Imprezident??

Does it have presidential package with the spare on the back and a vinyl roof?

Welcome. Any friend of Tylers is a friend of, well, Tyler...

Tyler

He just picked up an '08 2.5i a few days ago. I would have sent him there if I'd have known :dontknow:

imprezident08

lol LOVING sweet. this car is better then sex/wendy's jr. bacon chee lol. so whats up everyone, when we going to get together and race up and down maines coast!!! hit me back

j-balls

smosh

lol LOVING sweet. this car is better then sex/wendy's jr. bacon chee lol. so whats up everyone, when we going to get together and race up and down maines coast!!! hit me back

j-balls
NOTHING's a better value than a $1 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. Except maybe a Junior Whopper.

I don't know what kind of sex you've been having... :laughing4:

imprezident08

:thumbsup: lol sex is good but new cars are better and they dont bitch as much. thou i will say within the first 2 hours of having the car i got laid in it! if you ever want to get laid tell girls its a new car and that its never been broken in. they love that shit!
default_smile.png
(but then it makes you think, there really just having sex for the car, which makes it better, because it means your car is fuckable
default_smile.png
:headbang:

ruggedman

:thumbsup: lol sex is good but new cars are better and they dont bitch as much. thou i will say within the first 2 hours of having the car i got laid in it! if you ever want to get laid tell girls its a new car and that its never been broken in. they love that shit!
default_smile.png
(but then it makes you think, there really just having sex for the car, which makes it better, because it means your car is fuckable
default_smile.png
:headbang:
Dude really...three letters TMI!

imprezident08

i'd let you have sex with my mom, gf, or dog, but i wouldnt let you drive my car.... make sense. i love driving, a lot! :pottytrain2:

bubba suby

dude slow down i drive these cars everyday and they are not better than sex to drive. but they are fun to drive

Redline

Hmm... this topic is controversial...

I don't think driving (almost) anything is better than sex. The only exceptions would be unusually fast cars, in a closed course, safe environment. You know... Nurburgring in a Vanquish, etc.

Although, Auto-X does get pretty damn close. The natural high that you get is actually better than the big O, and you get to do it at least 5-6 times in one day. Ha! Beat that. :thumbsup: :bunny: :happy3:

Rightseat

from the direction this thread has taken, it seems the #1 performance mod mr Imp08 needs is a special hose-out-bodily-fluids interior :whip2:

Latest posts

Back