JP's 02 Impreza TS- Best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshP

C3tCzLs.jpg

bvaVfi3.jpg

JIy5gBE.jpg

Most of you know what happened, but if not the rear strut towers are totally rusted on this car.  The drivers one is totally broken.  The car MAY be repairable, but I doubt it.

I will be taking offers on the car, while we wait for the title.  The day the title comes to me I will sell the car to the best offer.  (expecting mid october)

The car is driveable, but you cannot borrow my plates to the drive the car considering the condition.  I MAY be able to deliver it, if the price is good, but I doubt it.  I just want this car to go away asap..

Car - 150k miles 5 speed. 

engine - 01 Legacy 170k miles.  runs great little noisy but fine. 

interior in great shape, exterior decent shape.  Its complete and only thing removed was stereo.  This wont go on craigslist unless it has to. 

Front tires are good, rears are not.  Rear side window is smashed out.

Make an offer
default_smile.png
If you trust me you can come take the car TODAY, but the title wont be here for a bit.  I registered the car 1 week ago, so the title isn't in the system to be rushed yet.  Once it shows up they can rush it for me, after that it will be 10 days.  I have the blue paper to show you if need be. 

JoshP

Ok best offer ive gotten is 500, so if any of you want it for that then its yours. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back