Karting Fun?

Tyler

I know a lot of people on here have mentioned wanting to do a MS Karting day. I know some of you prefer one place over another, but this deal is really too good to pass up.

Two people get 50 laps at Victory Lanes for $12 ... buy two!

http://livingsocial.com/deals/38092?ref=personalized-link-box-%23%3CPurchase%3A0x64b0e78%3E&rpi=9799329

We could use these to have a cheap MS get together and finally have a kart track day!
default_cool.png

Coupons are good until October, you really can't go wrong!

02 WRX Chris

Sorry guys....I know people who work there and go there a ton. Karts suck there. They are fast but VERY uncomfortable and you can't adjust anything on the karts.

Matt

maine indoor karting is better......

plus theres a big for lease sign out front now....prob wont be around much longer....

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
maine indoor karting is better......

plus theres a big for lease sign out front now....prob wont be around much longer....
I'll have to get down there and run the rest of my saved races!!!

Devon

I just went the other night for the first time. I suck. I'm practicing all week just so I can redeem myself.

I got pulled over halfway through because I didn't see the seatbelt I was supposed to be wearing.

anyways I'm down.

02 WRX Chris

Who cares which place is better? Can two people get 50 laps at MIK for $12??
default_blink.png

No you can't, but 50 laps at VLK while running close to 9 second laps....its 450 seconds, which is 7 and a half mins. MIK offers 8 min races that are more technical. How often do you see a subi driving in circles, other than in snow
default_tongue.png

Tyler

No you can't, but 50 laps at VLK while running close to 9 second laps....its 450 seconds, which is 7 and a half mins. MIK offers 8 min races that are more technical. How often do you see a subi driving in circles, other than in snow
default_tongue.png
And cost almost twice as much ... for one person ...
default_blink.png

Stein

Stein
bump, anybody have a guess for a good date?

Can't do the weekend of June 5th, and the weekend right before that I'll probably be busy as well (graduation and first weekend after classes end). The next week could work.

Tyler

As long as its not the weekend of wbm, nefr, and the Washington hill climb, im good to go.
I work every other weekend, but if we went around 5ish I could probably go any weekend. I don't know what they close or when they start races or anything ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back